Meets upstairs in Christian Education Building
Class meets on Thursdays 6:00 until 7:00 in the Family Life Center
Cost is $5 per session
Prayer Gathering May 27th 7pm – 8pm
Our purpose is simple…We gather as God’s people seeking His purpose and power in our lives and for our community, nation and world.
For more information call 803-327-6144
Or visit www.reachourcommunity.net
We Cry Out Your Name……
a worship experience with emphasis on the name of Jesus that will be presented by the Music Ministry on Sunday, May 4. Please be sure to put this on your calendar.
What is Fresh Encounter?
A weekend sponsored by a coalition of interdenominational/multicultural churches praying for Spiritual Awakening, Revival and Unity in the body of Christ-His Church.
When: March 7-8, 2014
Where: First Baptist Church of Rock Hill
More info: www.reachourcommunity.net
The Steering Committee is composed of leaders representing Lutheran, Presbyterian, Baptist and Non-denominational churches.
Dr. Henry Blackaby and Dr. Richard Blackaby have been used of God for several decades to help prepare North America for spiritual awakening and revival. The heart-cry of Blackaby Ministries International is to disciple God’s people in such a way that God’s Holy Spirit would bring Revival and Fresh Encounter in the hearts of God’s people and Spiritual Awakening to a lost world.
The Fresh Encounter Weekend Provides an Overview of the Seven Phases of Gods’ Pattern for Spiritual Awakening
II Chronicles 7:14, “and My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.”
- God is on mission to redeem a lost world. He calls a people into a relationship with Himself, and He accomplishes His work through them.
- God’s people tend to depart from Him turning to substitutes for His presence, His purposes, and His ways.
- God disciplines His people because of His love.
- God’s people cry out to Him for help.
- God calls His people to repent and return to Him or perish.
- God revives His repentant people by restoring them to a right love relationship with Himself.
- God exalts His Son Jesus in His people and draws the lost to saving faith in Him.